Home group theme:
“The strength and shadow of the team” – Like a big iceberg in a playback theatre, we have a visible part (performances) and an invisible part (the life of the team). In the group, we will explore how these two parts affect each other and what are the principles of good communication applicable to both. We will focus on the following aspects:
– performance as a mirror of life of the playback theatre team;
– how to transform energy together on stage and inside the team;
– ways of perceiving the team as a single organism;
– taking responsibility and changing roles;
– partners support and awareness of your own boundaries;
– main strategies of interaction with a partner;
– providing space for everyone;
– strengths and shadows of the team.
And the most important question is how to build a story together? While working in group, there will be an opportunity to share personal stories from playback theatre’s life and relive them through playback on stage to see new resources and solutions.
Psychologist and systemic constellations therapist, certified trainer of different types of meditation, coach of psychotherapeutic groups (since 2008). Accredited playback trainer of CPT (New York). Founder, director, conductor, actress of the international PT “The Others”, troupes are represented in Russia (Moscow, Krasnodar, Sochi, Novorossiysk), Turkey, Mexico and in the process of formation in Bulgaria. The theatre began its development in 2013, the official opening took place in 2014. Currently, the number of the team is more than thirty people.
• Founder, supervisor, one of the leading trainers of the international playback theatre school “The Others” in cooperation with the playback School of Israel under the leadership of Aviva Apel-Rosenthal (affiliated school of CPT, New York).
• Co-founder, actress and conductor of the international project “World Playback Theatre” (2020) – performances created in an online space for people from all over the world.
• Co-founder of the international project “Cinematic playback” (USA, England, Bulgaria, Russia).
• In collaboration with partner Vasil Spasov (Bulgaria) created the playback duo “Why not…?”
• Certified guide of the Listening Hour (the international project of Jonathan Fox (USA, New York).